It's "a Subtractive, FM and WaveGeneration hybrid synthesizer capable of a wide range of sounds thanks to its versatile oscillators, flexible routing scheme and extensive modulation capabilities."
Extensive list of features:
- Four oscillators capable of complex waveforms, utilizing internal frequency modulation
with separate waveforms and frequencies for the carrier and modulator.
- Spread knob on oscillators, running three detuned oscillators internally in the oscillator,
resulting in a total of up to 12 oscillators.
- Two multi-mode filters with 14 different modes and internal filter overdrive.
- Pitch tracking of the filters, allows the user to ”play” the filters.
- Four multi-mode LFO's with random, waveform and step sequencer modes.
- Four modulation envelopes with basic and multi-point modes, user-defined slopes for each
of the stages and looped sustain section.
- Extensive modulation matrix with 16 slots. Modulation sources include oscillator and filter
outputs (all modulations are ”audio rate”).
- Frequency Modulation XY-pad defining the following oscillator frequency modulations:
oscillator 1 > 2, 1 > 3, 2 > 3 and 3 > 4.
- Effects section with fully parametric two-band equalizer, two modulated stereo delays with
four-band filter control in the feedback loop and cross-feedback between the two delay units
and a crusher unit capable of sample rate reduction, bit resolution distortion (not the
standard kind, sounds more like a broken transistor radio) and distortion. The order of the
effects is user-definable.
- Auto-disabling of unused sections to reduce CPU usage.