Twittering...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Almost done

With the review of Blue, and it was actually quite fun to write this one. Even if I slag it off more than people probably expect me to. And that's what I stayed home doing yesterday night while Anna was out with Oscar, Robert and a bunch of chicks I really don't know at all.

Tomorrow my parents are coming to stay here until sunday, which is good, because we need to get rid of this old freezer we have standing in the living room. We have no use for it, eventhough it's from the 60's and still working. If you want it, give us a holler. We might even get around to get a new board for the kitchen bench, we need to elongate it a bit so that we can mount the dishwasher under the bench. But I think mom and dad wants to see more of Gothenburg this time, and not just do chores, like they usually get to do when they visit :)

And, oh! On the 31th I'll be having my first driving lesson, I've booked the first 20, usually two in a row per day, so hopefully I'll be having a drivers lesson soon enough. I'll be the master of korsvägen! Or so I've heard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that Korsvägen is a roundabout and you´ll be set.