Twittering...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Håkan

Yesterday me and Mattias went to a Håkan Hellström concert on Lindholmen (it was the grahd finale for the Volvo Ocean Race). What a mighty fine concert it was! Such a happy guy on stage, he's friggin contagious I tell thee.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a work-work-work period now. I had to go home quite early after the concert, and there's very little spare time to spend at the moment.

And, oh, me and Anna has fallen in love with Art Brut. What an awesome band. You must check them out!
I love these parts of their lyrics:
"I have seen her naked, twice!
I have seen her naked, TWICE!"
From Good Weekend
And this one:
"My little brother just discovered rock'n'roll.
My little brother just discovered rock'n'roll.
My little brother just discovered rock'n'roll.
He's only twenty-two, and he's out of control!"
From.. Well. The tune My Little Brother.

No comments: