Twittering...

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Google Pages updated

If you're not into computer based music making, just ignore this post because it will be a bloody boring read for you.

Today I added a page about my dual-band Compressor/Expander and four band parametric equalizer over at my googlepages page. No mp3 examples etc yet, I guess it will have to wait. But if you head over there you can go to a kvraudio thread (link on the Compressor & Eq page) and download the latest versions.

Been meaning to release new versions of both VST plugins for a while, but first I lost some of the work I made to the compressor (I have catched up now though!) which made my motivation drop for a day or two and I need to find a good way to improve stability in the filters in the equalizer. Which is boring, hence I haven't gotten around to it just yet.


And, oh. Signed up for Google Analytics today, because it seems way cooler than statcounter. I'll let you know how it turns out when I've gotten my invitation from them.

Cheers!

No comments: